We both had this steaming hot pot noodles while watching the sitcom performed by Guo Degang in Tianjin. Eat meat, noodles and soup. The food in the hot pot has a hot and sour taste of cabbage. Because it is cooked and eaten, it is hot and hot from beginning to end. In this slightly chilly autumn, it is really warm.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs
- 1 Wash the spareribs and put them in a cold water pot. Put some onions and ginger slices in the pot. Cooking spareribs in cold water can boil out the blood and water in spareribs adequately.
- 2 After boiling water, cook over high heat for five minutes. There are many foams and impurities floating in the pot.
- 3 Remove the spareribs, pour out the soup in the pan, and wash the pan clean.
- 4 Re-pour boiling water, add ginger slices and scallions, and add a big stuff. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 5 After 15 minutes, pour the hot cabbage soup into the pot and cook it with spareribs, then add a little salt. Cover the pan and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- 6 At this time, I can handle my favorite vegetables. I put potatoes and mushrooms.
- 7 Pour the cut potatoes and mushrooms into the pot.
- 8 After boiling, add hot cabbage and cook for 5 minutes, then OK. Serve the table and eat.
Pork has the functions of moistening intestine and stomach, nourishing body fluid, tonifying kidney qi and detoxifying fever. It is mainly used to treat fever, damaging thirst and leanness, weakness of kidney, postpartum blood deficiency, dry cough, constipation, tonifying deficiency, nourishing yin, moistening liver and yin, moistening skin, relieving urination and quenching thirst. Pork boiled soup can be used to relieve irritation, dry cough, constipation and dystocia caused by insufficient body fluid.