The origin of Mapo tofu has been handed down from legend to legend. At the closing time of the first year of Tongzhi, a large number of wharf workers came to the shop, and there was not much in the shop. Chen Ma-po was quick to learn wisdom. He chopped fine bean flaps and fried them in an oil pan. He added soup to the tofu cubes cut into two centimeters square. With other condiments, he sprinkled a handful of chilli noodles after cooking. A pot of delicious color, spicy, hot, curd, tender, fresh tofu on the table. These wharf workers feel particularly delicious, so the public began to spread ten, ten, hundred, all know that Chen Ma-pos tofu tastes good and saves money, more and more people came, and as a result, it became the signature dish of Chens family. Because tofu is spicy and spicy, the landlady is also called Chen Mapo. This dish is called Chen Mapo tofu. Nowadays, Mapo tofu has evolved into a well-known national dish, and the process of turning Sichuan cuisine into national cuisine is that every diner adds self-imprinting to the dish. In life, many dishes seem complex, but it is not difficult to make more simple dishes. Cooking is like cooking. Still water flows deep. Have a nice weekend!
Food Material List
- 1 Tough tofu 1 boxes
- 2 Minced meat 2 two
- 1 Preparations for tough tofu, minced meat, pepper, bean paste, chili noodles, chili oil, pepper oil, etc.
- 2 Cut tofu into small pieces
- 3 Cut tofu soaked in dilute salt water for more than ten minutes
- 4 Boil tofu in a cool water pan and pour a little salt into the pan.
- 5 Pour out tofu with hot water.
- 6 Pour chili oil into the pan
- 7 Slowly simmer the minced meat over medium heat. Oil temperature should not be high.
- 8 Add 2 spoons of soybean paste and stir-fry until spicy and fragrant. The red color of chili paste and minced meat blend evenly.
- 9 Then pour in chilli crumbs, chilli noodles, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
- 10 Pour in liquor, soy sauce and a little water.
- 11 Then pour in tofu, and do not stir back and forth too much after cooking.
- 12 Gouqin is stir-fried once and then gouqin is stir-fried again.
- 13 Finally, pour in the pepper oil, turn off the fire and continue to mutter tofu with the remaining temperature.
- 14 Put out tofu, sprinkle onions, and immediately think of a bowl of white rice with wood.