Ice-skinned moon cakes that are delicious or not greasy
Published Dec 30, 2021 at 13:07pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 glutinous rice flour 50g
- 2 wheat starch 30g
- 3 Rice Flour 50g
- 4 Powdered sugar 50g
- 5 Pure milk 230ml
- 6 Condensed milk 30g
- 7 Corn oil (or salad oil) 30g
- 8 Bean paste stuffing (mung bean or red bean) About 400 g
- 1 Mould for making ice-covered moon cakes
- 2 Making Ice Skin Material
- 3 Ice Skin Material
- 4 First, water-milled glutinous rice flour, glutinous rice flour, orange powder and sugar powder are all poured into a large basin, and then poured into pure milk and stirred until dissolved.
- 5 Add corn oil, condensed milk, and then stir in circles with an egg beater without touching the bottom of the bowl until it merges.
- 6 After stirring, put it in a steaming cage with boiled water and steam for 25 minutes. (To prevent steam from flowing backwards during the steaming process, make a semi-wet rag against the steaming cap so that the steam wont flow into the bowl.)
- 7 After steaming, there will be a layer of oil on the surface. This is normal. Dont pour it out! Then use the scraper to cut into pieces. First, it can let the oil on the surface penetrate into it to prevent it from sticking too much when kneading. Second, it can heat faster.
- 8 Then, when its cooled quickly (without ironing your hands), rub the dough with disposable gloves until its smooth, and youll find that the oil will slowly be absorbed. (If you dont have disposable gloves, you can also use disposable fresh-keeping bags to put the dough into the dough and rub it with your hands.)
- 9 You can also add rose crushed or tea powder or cocoa powder to make fancy ice-covered moon cakes, which I kneaded before.
- 10 Pour 25 g glutinous rice flour or water-milled glutinous rice flour into a pan and stir-fry until slightly yellowing. Set aside.
- 11 Bean paste stuffing is made by myself. I can buy it directly from a treasure if I want it to be convenient.
- 12 As shown in the figure, the filling is weighed 25g / and the ice sheet is 25g / because the ice sheet is 50g / and the ice sheet mold should also use 50g.
- 13 Take 25g ice sheet and knead it into a round flattening (ice sheet thickness is appropriate) and then wrap the bean paste filling in the ice sheet and knead it into a big round. Be sure to wrap it tightly. Dont miss the filling! Finally, stick a little fried glutinous rice flour or glutinous rice flour, and press it into a mould. This formula can make about 20-22 ice-covered moon cakes. This is the finished product drawing.
- 14 Rose Ice Mooncakes
N95 masks healthcare tips
The three things you should think about while choosing the masks to wear are fit, safety, and comfort. Kids kids N95 masks near me non-medical N95 masks protect against a variety of air pollutants. Surgical are N95 masks better than surgical masks during the coronavirus pandemic, you can reuse your N95 mask. Should continue to take other preventative measures against the virus. Remove your current mask and hold it up against your face so that it covers both eyes and mouth ( but don't inhale ) . They can also be placed in a paper bag if you don't have a plastic one.
Healthcare food category
Muffin, Romantic dating, Chicken wings