Japanese Fried Chicken Chop Set
Published Jun 27, 2021 at 11:19am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken Chop 200g
- 2 Cabbage Appropriate amount
- 3 breadcrumbs 60g
- 4 Egg 2
- 5 flour 60g
- 6 ginger Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare all ingredients
- 2 Beat the chicken steak with the back of the knife to make the meat feel better
- 3 Add wine, salt, chicken essence, black pepper, ginger and shredded ginger and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4 Add 1/4 pan oil, preheat
- 5 The salted chicken is discharged into the egg liquid which is well-prepared in advance and evenly smeared with the egg liquid.
- 6 The chickens sticking to the egg liquid are discharged into the flour, evenly coated with flour, and pressed from time to time. If the surface is not wet, it will be wiped.
- 7 Place the egg mixture in the egg mixture again and evenly apply the egg mixture.
- 8 Finally, evenly spread bread bran, as much as possible, compact.
- 9 When the chicken chops are ready, put them in a preheated oil pan. Deep-fry them slowly over low heat until one side does not disperse.
- 10 Fry over low heat until golden brown. Remove and cool.
- 11 Preheat the frying pan over medium heat and fry the chicken steak just cooled, this time shorter than the first time.
- 12 Cabbage shredded, easy to taste
- 13 Add in salad dressing. This salad dressing is very Japanese and delicious.
- 14 Chicken chops are cut into pieces and dished. Sprinkled with salt and pepper, a delicious Japanese fried chicken chop is finished.
N95 masks healthcare tips
But with the misuse of these masks, they can cause death by suffocation or drowning. Duckbill duck beak N95 but what about washing your mask? Duckbill duck shaped N95 mask these brands are thought about the best when it concerns using masks during a break out or epidemic. Several merchants on this list offer both domestic and imported masks. Like working out outside on a hazy day or cleaning your house while vacuuming. They can also protect you from Covid-19 by filtering out most of its pathogens.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Hanamaki