Japanese-style burnt spareribs
Published Nov 24, 2022 at 05:24am ET
This is the menu on TV. Learn to do it temporarily. The taste is very good, there is a way to eat fast food. You can try it if you like. Its very simple.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 500g
- 2 garlic 2 valves
- 3 Honey 1 tablespoon
- 4 soy sauce 3 scoops
- 5 Kiwifruit 1
- 6 Yogurt 2 tablespoons
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 Black pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 The garlic is patted and chopped, and the kiwifruit is beaten into roses with a cooking machine. Put all the materials together and mix well.
- 2 Rinse the spareribs and absorb excess water with absorbent paper. Place evenly and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn over and sprinkle the other side too. As long as the salt is evenly sprinkled, it will not be too much.
- 3 Pour the prepared juice on it and roll it with your hands one by one so that each side will be rolled with juice. Seal with plastic film and marinate for half an hour.
- 4 After marinating, remove the spareribs and fry them in a pan until golden (without oil). Pour all the remaining juice into the pan.
- 5 The pot boiled for half an hour.
- 6 Set the plate and pour the remaining juice in the pan.
- 7 Finished products.
I added an okra to the soup. Okra can be added or not, without affecting the taste. I took a bite. Well, with yogurt and kiwifruit ribs, the meat is super tender and has a fruity fragrance. Making big spareribs at home is really different.
N95 masks healthcare tips
It is important to keep in mind that whatever of the sort of mask you decide to wear. Free N95 masks can i get free N95 masks online how often do you put on a face mask? Large large N95 the best masks to keep wildfire smoke out of your lungs. Or vacuuming. They can possibly avoid hazardous infections, chemicals, and also mold and mildew spores from getting to your breathing system, production them an important tool to carry hand. N95 masks for babies?
Healthcare food category
Burst, Refreshing, Milk fragrance, TV Special Purpose, Cake, Stew, Chinese pastry