It rained, soaked in a bath and came out wet outside. These days, my aunt and gentleman will be in a bad mood. Im still in the kitchen these days. Sure enough, it bleeds today. Fortunately, the warm heart of the delicious pumpkin pie is so eager to forget the pain temporarily.~
Food Material List
- 1 Peppi:
- 2 Low powder 100g
- 3 butter 35g
- 4 Powdered sugar 25g
- 5 milk 25g
- 6 Filling:
- 7 Pumpkin 250g
- 8 Unsalted butter 125g
- 9 Egg 2
- 10 Sugar 30g
- 1 Softened butter cut into small grains and mixed with flour to form crumbs
- 2 Pour in milk and knead into a ball.
- 3 Steamed pumpkin is pressed into mud with a spoon
- 4 The dough is refrigerated for 30 minutes to begin filling.
- 5 Add sugar and egg cream.
- 6 Stir to make it mixed evenly
- 7 Roll into pancakes and lay them on the mould. Remove edges and corners with a rolling pin.
- 8 Bottom pressing around
- 9 Put a fork in the bottom to exhaust
- 10 Pour pumpkin stuffing into preheated oven at 185 degrees for 10 minutes and turn 150 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 11 The rich milk flavor mixed with the sweet pumpkin flavor is wonderful!