Jiuyang Baking Theater Corn Oil Edition Peanut Crisp
Published Jan 28, 2023 at 19:30pm ET
Originally, this biscuit was peach crisp. I replaced walnuts with peanuts. The peanuts were fried in a pot, peeled and smashed.
Food Material List
- 1 peanut 70g
- 2 White granulated sugar 65g
- 3 Corn oil 110g
- 4 Egg 25g
- 5 plain flour 210g
- 6 Baking soda 1g
- 7 Baking powder 2G
- 8 Semen Sesami nigrum Appropriate amount
- 1 Stir the corn oil, peanuts, sugar, eggs, sift in the common flour, baking powder, baking soda powder, hand and evenly.
- 2 Pull a small piece of dough, round it, flatten it, place it on the baking tray, leave some space, brush the egg on the surface, and sprinkle some black sesame on it.
- 3 Bring the preheated oven up and down 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- 4 Baked
- 5 Very crisp
N95 masks healthcare tips
Take care when discarding masks so other people don't come into contact with them. Free N95 masks how do you get your free N95 masks if you're not acquainted with the basic sorts of masks. KN95 which is better N95 or KN95 face mask sixth, they're swift. How can I identify a phony KN95 mask? Your N95 respirator mask should last no more than two years. If you plan to spend time outdoors this weekend or during the remainder of the summer.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Children, Healthy