Jiuyang Baking Theater Jiqing Yuyu (Fish) Bread
Published Nov 3, 2022 at 10:23am ET
The footsteps of this Spring Festival are getting closer and closer to us. We always want to do something festive to welcome its arrival. Yesterday, I saw this lucky fish bag in Love and Freedom Boli. Its beautiful and meaningful. Okay, lets do a couple of things to amuse everyone.
Food Material List
- 1 Medium dough: high flour 224g
- 2 milk 150g
- 3 Dry yeast 2.5G
- 4 Main dough: high flour 56g
- 5 butter 20g
- 6 egg 36g
- 7 salt 3G
- 8 Dry yeast 0.5g
- 9 sugar 30g
- 1 Ingredients: Medium-sized dough: 224g high flour, 2.5G dry yeast, 150g milk
main dough: 56g high flour, 30g sugar, 0.5g dry yeast, 3G salt, 36g eggs, 20g butter. Practice
1. All the medium-sized raw materials are kneaded and fermented in refrigerator for 17 hours.
- 2 Tear the medium into small pieces, add the main dough material except butter and knead until the dough is formed. Stir in butter until smooth and film-coated. Place in a basin.
- 3 Cover with plastic wrap and ferment in warm place for 30 minutes. Divide the dough into four parts of 50 grams and four parts of 20 grams on average. Remaining dough will be loosened for 15 minutes after rounding. (Fig. 1)
- 4 Take a piece of loosened 50g dough and exhaust it. Roll it into a circle and make it into an olive shape with two tips and a middle drum. (Figure 2)
- 5 Roll out a 20 grams of loose dough into a circle and fold it into a triangle after turning (Fig. 3). The bottom edge of the triangle is squeezed inward, and the fish tail is made behind the big dough.
- 6 Roll the remaining dough into large pieces, press out the circle with the smallest die, place it on the dough and press it gently with your hands. Cut one triangle and three small triangles to make fins. The small triangles placed on the dough need to be gently pressed by hand; the triangles placed on the side of the body do not contact the dough directly, and eventually they will naturally join together after fermentation. If they are connected at the beginning, they will not be obvious after fermentation.
- 7 Put the dough in a warm and wet place for final fermentation, the end of fermentation, and brush the egg liquid on the surface. Press a raisin over the small round dough of the head to make eyes; cut an opening under the eyes to make a fish mouth; cut some small openings on the body with scissors to make fish scales.
- 8 Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius, middle layer, top and bottom, and color it for about 17 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Like plant pollen. Free N95 masks montgomery county free N95 masks no COVID-19 vaccination exists for kids under 5. Free N95 masks free N95 florida it all depends on how much mold has been released into the air and how long you're exposed to it. Complying with these pointers will certainly aid you determine when to alter your respirator to make sure that it functions correctly as well as does not create any kind of troubles for your wellness. Exactly how Usually Must You Transform The Filter In Your N95 Smoke Mask? Find out how long you can wear an N95 mask during your next DIY project!
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1