Kitchen of Cake Ming in Voltage Cooker
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 5
- 2 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 3 milk 60g
- 4 oil 30ml
- 5 Baking powder 2G
- 6 Granulated sugar 100g
- 7 salt Few
- 1 Take two bigger pots and wash five eggs. The egg white is separated from the yolk. The pot of egg white must be water-free and oil-free. Ps: Eggs must be washed and dried. It took me 10 minutes to distribute the eggs. Why? Because Im stupid!
- 2 Put 30 g Sugar in the yolk, whiten slightly in the beater, then add milk, oil, flour, baking powder, and beat well in the beater. Put aside, let the baking powder play!
- 3 The remaining 70 g Sugar is added to the egg white three times and beaten. Adding salt in the process will highlight the sweetness of the cake. Start with low speed
- 4 This is the first stage.
- 5 Stage 2 - Its like butter.
- 6 Second sister, do you see the corner on the top of the egg beater? Its called wet foam. Its almost successful!
- 7 Look at the small angle without bending. Its called dry foaming. Its successful!
- 8 One third of the protein is put into the egg yolk batter, and then the mixture is put back into the protein bowl. The mixture is evenly stirred until it is stirred. Do not circle it. Scratching is easy to defoam!
- 9 Mix well ~move into voltage cooker
- 10 Two shocks, the bubbles!
- 11 Boil the pot, remove the pressure valve! Cook it for 20 minutes, then cool it down a little and take it out! Too early to take out will shrink smaller!
N95 masks healthcare tips
An N95 mask can last anywhere from 5-8 hours to several days. Top Rated Products can i decorate my N95 mask masks are usually required. N95 Suppliers china N95 valved respirator mask suppliers regarding expired N95 masks, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Face mask logos are important because you wear them all day, so people can easily spot your brand. Contact customer care to find out what their general return and exchange policy is. Seventh, they can be sent to clients directly.
Healthcare food category
Friends Dinner, Oven recipes, Braise, Light, Kindergarten recipes, Children, Korean cuisine 1, Black pepper