Kiwi Nude Cake
Published Jun 11, 2022 at 11:38am ET
Having made the cake for so long, I never made it for my mother. I brought her a refreshing and delicious cake on her birthday.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 5
- 2 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 3 Berry sugar 100g
- 4 milk 75g
- 5 Olive oil 60g
- 6 corn starch 10g
- 7 Unsalted butter 250ml
- 8 Kiwi fruit 10
- 9 Lemon juice Half
- 10 raspberry Some
- 1 Separate the yolk and egg white. Mix the yolk with milk, olive oil and sugar.
- 2 Stir well and sift in low gluten flour.
- 3 Stir the eggs evenly with a manual beater.
- 4 Stir for one or two minutes until the yolk paste becomes thicker. It is advisable to lift the beater so that the yolk paste can drip and flow.
- 5 Add a little lemon juice to the egg white and whisk until foamy. Add a third of the sugar.
- 6 Continue to whisk until the sugar melts and whisk the remaining half of the sugar as the cream becomes more delicate.
- 7 Add the remaining sugar and cornstarch and beat again.
- 8 When the egg beater is lifted and a small sharp hook appears, the texture is delicate and delicate. Relatively rough protein frost on the edge of the basin is scraped back into the basin with a scraper and beaten three or five times with an egg beater. The beaten protein frost can pull out the sharp corners.
- 9 Add 10 g Sugar to light cream and whisk until sticky.
- 10 Spoon one third of the protein cream into the yolk paste, stirring with similar stir-fried vegetables, do not draw circles.
- 11 Stir well, then pour the yolk paste into the remaining two-thirds of the protein cream and continue stirring.
- 12 Preheat the oven at 160 degrees Celsius and continue to stir the yolk paste until it is fine and even.
- 13 Install in 8 inch mould, shake out bubbles, put in oven, fire up and down
- 14 Cut curious fruit while baking cake.
- 15 Look, the amount of baking is not very satisfactory.
- 16 Take it out while its hot and fall twice from the height of about 15 centimeters. Turn it upside down and cool it down. Remove the mould after its completely cooled, so as not to close the waist.
- 17 Cooled cakes are easy to demould.
- 18 Use a long serrated knife to split it in two. I dont have a doser so its not cut flat enough.
- 19 Spread a layer of butter on it.
- 20 Lay a layer of strange fruit.
- 21 Spread another layer of butter.
- 22 Spread the other half of the Qifeng cake, and finally put on a layer of cream.
- 23 Put on kiwi fruit slices.
- 24 The colour is a bit monotonous.
- 25 One advantage of naked cakes is that they dont need to be edged. Hee hee
- 26 I made it the night before and took it out the next day. The kiwifruit was obviously frostbitten.
- 27 But it still tastes great!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Choosing the best air-purifying respirator necessitates an examination of workplace operations. N95 mask for smoke N95 mask smoke protection helping prevent physical discomfort. KN95 Masks Individually Wrapped N95 KN95 difference including many fine particles that can be found in dirty air or when building something. How does a N95 mask work, and what makes it superior to a KN95 mask? The first step in selecting a respirator is determining where you intend to use it. You've probably heard that you need to wash your hands often and thoroughly to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Children, Yungui cuisine