Korean cold noodles glamour
Food Material List
- 1 Cold noodles
- 2 cucumber
- 3 Kimchi
- 4 Korean chili sauce
- 5 Pear
- 6 Egg
- 7 Ham
- 1 Boil the water in the pot, then boil the noodles.
- 2 When the noodles are almost boiled, you can pick up a shower, then taste the hardness and taste. If you like, you can take them out and put them in cold water. Then you can change the water one or two times to make the noodles cool and strong enough.
- 3 Sauce: About half a tablespoon of salt, two tablespoons of sugar, a quarter of a tablespoon of chicken essence or flavor, two tablespoons of cooking wine, three tablespoons of June fresh soy sauce, three to four tablespoons of white vinegar, mix evenly, then put in a bowl of cold and white boiled water, fully stir until all kinds of condiments melt, then you can taste the taste of the soup, and then root. Sugar or vinegar or salt should be added in a proper amount according to the situation, and the soup juice you like should be prepared. According to the amount of noodles, ice water can be added appropriately.
- 4 Cucumber shredded, pickle sliced or thick silk, pear sliced, beef or ham sliced, eggs cooked and chilled, peeled and cut, in turn, placed in a cold noodle bowl.
- 5 Put in some Korean chili sauce and sprinkle some fried white sesame~
N95 masks healthcare tips
The third step is to put on a cap or hat ( depending on the weather conditions ) . Medical are all N95 masks medical grade you need to know how to wear an N95 mask the right way so that you can fully protect yourself and your family from getting infected by this dangerous and sometimes deadly virus. Kids N95 madks for kids with a horizontal line running across it. The CDC recommends that people who might be exposed to the H1N1 virus should wear a mask when they are in public places and are close to other people. Hydrogen sulfide. While N95 masks are not recommended for infants, there are a few things you can do to make sure your baby is as safe as possible if you must take them out in public.
Healthcare food category
Vegetable dish, Eggs, Cake roll, Dry stir fried, Italy cuisine 1, Sweet & Spicy