Please get to know this on the Internet
Food Material List
- 1 Chinese cabbage (baby cabbage) Big one (thin three)
- 2 Cayenne pepper 150g
- 3 Apple One
- 4 Snow pear One
- 5 Garlic content Appropriate amount
- 6 Jiang Rong Appropriate amount
- 7 Glutinous rice flour 50g
- 1 Remove the roots of Chinese cabbage, except for the old leaves, cut the leaves in half (freshman open four)
- 2 Sprinkle 6 to 7 spoons of salt evenly on the surface of each cabbage in a pot. (Actually, its not a problem to put more salt in the pickle for a short time, but a little for a long time. Just marinate it soft! ) Its OK to put the refrigerator in 8 minutes. If its not soft, marinate it a little bit more
- 3 (apple sydney) peeled and cored, and juiced separately by a juicer.
- 4 Prepared garlic and ginger, peeled and finished.
- 5 Pour the glutinous rice flour into a small pot and pour in the apple Sydney juice. Cook over medium heat until paste. Cool and add chili powder. Add garlic and ginger powder and mix well.
- 6 Pickled cabbage, squeeze out the water. Every piece of Chinese cabbage is covered with sauce - remember to spread it evenly!
- 7 Finally, put it in an oil-free and water-free container and put it in the refrigerator for fermentation for 3-5 days.
1: When applying chili sauce, remember to wear gloves - - - those who do not listen bear the consequences. 2: Kimchi boxes must be of good performance. If they are not sealed, they will make your refrigerator stinky_3: Its just to make your own clothes and food abundant! *^ O *
N95 masks healthcare tips
Northern California's wildfires are among the most destructive in state history. Top Rated Products can i decorate my N95 face mask some masks eliminate pollutants from the air. Headband headband N95 mask along with some of the best masks available on the market today. The N95 mask is created to strain 95% of air-borne fragments that are 0.3 microns or bigger in size. If you can't find out which businesses in your area carry N95 masks. If you don't have access to a N95 mask, use common sense when around ill people and seek medical attention right away if you show any signs of the Coronavirus.