Published Nov 26, 2021 at 02:23am ET
Actually, I wanted to make radish cake. Only when I planed the radish shredded, I found that there were some glutinous rice flour or glutinous rice in my house, so I had to use the planed radish shredded to make something else.
Food Material List
- 1 Pancake powder 120g
- 2 Clean water 200g
- 3 Carrot 1 segment (5cm)
- 4 Ternip 1 segment (5cm)
- 5 Fresh Lentinus edodes (dried Lentinus edodes) Four (big)
- 6 Sausage Half root
- 7 (Canadian medium) onion 2 roots
- 1 Minced sausage. (Draw the large oblique slice first, then cut the wire, then cut the end)
- 2 Fresh mushroom slices, carrot slices, white radish with the largest size hole of the shaver into shreds.
- 3 Cut onions into small pieces. (Canadian shallots are the same size as Chinese garlic. Personally, I think its better to use small shallots.)
- 4 Stir-fry sausages in a medium-hot pot until they are greasy. (5 minutes)
- 5 This is the pancake powder I bought. I started mixing the sausage when I was in the pot.
- 6 In a large bowl, mix the powder and water evenly. (Ill pour some other ingredients in later, just like the size of the bowl that usually eats Ramen noodles.)
- 7 First stir-fry the shredded carrots with sausage oil, then stir-fry the mushrooms, add 1 spoonful of salt (to accelerate the maturation of the ingredients), cover the sausage and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 8 Mix the shredded radish and the shallot into the pulp and mix well.
- 9 Cool the stir-fried ingredients and pour in the pulp to mix well.
- 10 Pour at least one layer of oil into the pan, and then pour in the pulp after the oil is heated. For easy size control, its best to choose a fixed container to scoop up the pulp (soup spoon, ice cream spoon, measuring cup). I choose 1/4 measuring cup, and make pancakes that are about the size of a pocket egg. Pour the pulp into the pot and gently press the back of the spoon from the center to all sides. The action should be fast and light. (Too slow a cake will be thick, too hard a cake will crumble)
- 11 Fry each side for 2 minutes. Add a little oil to the pan after each frying. (Generally, the size of the pancake is not too large, so it will be easy to turn it over.)
- 12 Friends with small frying pans at home can also fry pancakes directly in the frying pan, so the shape is very secure.
- 13 Fried pancakes can be eaten by putting them on kitchen paper towels and sucking oil.
When you want a crisp pancake, you have to have enough oil (and not too much of it is out of the ordinary). Anyway, you have to eat pancakes instead of a little more oil
N95 masks healthcare tips
When you remain in a thrill and don't have time to clean up after using one of your reusable designs, disposables can save your day. Kids kids N95 masks worker safety. Face Mask free N95 face masks near me continue reading to learn the difference between N95 and KN95 masks. Also, make sure that the mask fits your child's face tightly and that there are no gaps around the edges. When it comes to respiratory protection, we do not recommend using surgical masks or regular dust masks. If you're using your N95 mask medically, don't reuse it.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Baking, Seafood, Light, Stew, Northeast Cuisine 1, Salty and fresh