Korean Spicy Chicken Soup
Published Nov 8, 2023 at 21:59pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings
- 2 Green Chinese onion
- 3 onion
- 4 Carrot
- 5 Korean chili sauce
- 6 oil
- 7 ginger
- 8 protein
- 9 soy sauce
- 10 Pepper
- 11 Bean curd
- 1 Wash all the ingredients and separate the bones and meat from the chicken wings.
- 2 Boiling water and boiling chicken wing bones in soup to make chicken soup bottom
- 3 Stir-fry chicken wings in hot oil for 7 minutes. Cut chicken wings into small pieces and add ginger shreds to remove the fishy smell.
- 4 Stir-fry sliced onion and radish in a frying pan.
- 5 Put a protein solution into the chicken soup pot and skim off the drift and debris from the soup.
- 6 Fill the chicken soup with a leaky ladle and pour it into the oil pan.
- 7 The spicy sauce, soy sauce and other seasonings of Canadian and Korean style depend on personal taste.
- 8 Add tofu and cook slowly for about 10 minutes. Boil a small bowl of water, starch and soup.
- 9 Taste and season with sesame
- 10 Put a layer of scallions out of the pot and finish
N95 masks healthcare tips
We thought it would be helpful to offer our own take on whether or not people can wear their N95 masks more than once. Free N95 masks are N95 masks free where can I find free N95 masks for my family? You're in luck! KN95 masks N95 or KN95 masks near me there are several different types of masks that can be used in the case of an emergency or pandemic, and one of these masks is the N95 mask . First responders. Full-face respirators provide greater protection than half-masks or particulate filters. Here is Where To Receive Free N95 Masks!
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Salty