Kung Pao Tofu
Published Oct 27, 2023 at 06:44am ET
A dish evolved from the traditional Gongbao chicken. Although peanuts and tofu are fried, they are wrapped in sour and sweet sauces, which are not greasy at all and are suitable for eating and drinking.
Food Material List
- 1 Bean curd 250g
- 2 Peanut meat 100g
- 3 Garlic sprouts 50g
- 4 sesame 20g
- 5 sugar 1 scoops
- 6 Aromatic vinegar 1 scoops
- 7 hit-girl 8 grains
- 8 Oil generation 2 tablespoons
- 9 Old soy sauce 12 scoops
- 10 Cooking wine 1 scoops
- 11 salt 1 scoops
- 12 starch 1 scoops
- 13 Chicken essence 1 scoops
- 1 Cut tofu into dices and set aside.
- 2 Seasoning sauce, garlic moss, purple pepper cut into pieces ready.
- 3 Stir-fried sesame seeds, fried peanuts and rice, each in a dish for later use.
- 4 Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the bean curd until the golden oil is drained out.
- 5 Start another pot and pour the sauce into the pot.
- 6 Stir-fry until sticky. Pour in fried tofu, garlic moss and purple pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 7 Pour in the peanuts and stir-fry them evenly. Sprinkle with ripe sesame seeds and serve.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The best method to accomplish this is to seal them in a plastic bag until you can wash them. N95 filter what particle size does an N95 mask filter a full facepiece mask covers your mouth and also nose in a manner similar to how safety glasses or sunglasses cover your eyes. Free N95 masks how to get your free N95 mask 3M 8511 N95 Masks are an effective option if you're looking to protect yourself against airborne particles and other contaminants. If you wear glasses, you may need to have them adjusted. Most important thing is that more than 100 N95 masks to meet your different needs. Have you heard of the Pandemic?
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Mix, Spicy