Legend of teasing sheep and sheep
Published Nov 3, 2022 at 09:56am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Salt-free butter (softening) 100g
- 2 Low gluten powder 220g
- 3 Milk (or light cream) 40g
- 4 Crystal sugar powder (or ordinary sugar powder) 60g
- 5 Cocoa powder (moderate amount) 5g
- 1 Weighing material
- 2 Softening butter
- 3 Add icing sugar powder
- 4 Use a scraper to mix smoothly.
- 5 Sift in starch and mix well
- 6 Add milk and continue to mix
- 7 Basic Forming
- 8 Smooth dough after kneading
- 9 Knead with 30g cocoa powder
- 10 Black dough in place (wrapped in a fresh bag later)
- 11 Divide into 5g/pieces (larger if needed) and knead into a long circle at one end (unused dough is wrapped in a fresh-keeping bag).
- 12 Take 1-2g/piece and wrap it in a circular shape outside your face.
- 13 Knead the chocolate dough into a small circle for head decoration.
- 14 Use excess black dough for eyes, chocolate sauce instead of embellishment, and toothpick for nose and mouth.
- 15 Preheat the oven 180 degrees, put it in the middle of the baking pan, 170 degrees for 20 minutes (adjust the oven), take it out about 10 minutes, change the baking inside and outside to make the color uniform.
- 16 A wave of teasing
- 17 How inconveniently baked butter star biscuits are made of
- 18 180 degree preheating, 170 degree middle floor 15 minutes (delayed color will deepen, see preferences)
N95 masks healthcare tips
There are 3 sorts of influenza masks: N95, P2, and medical. Free N95 masks where can i get a free N95 mask you may have heard that N95 masks can help prevent you from contracting the virus. Kids N95 masks.for kids some N95 masks, according to the CDC, have a five-year shelf life. A few of that particle concern can still perform your mask and also acquire inhaled when you inhale by means of it later on. Many communities offer free or low-cost masks, though not all of them have been approved by NIOSH. Make the most of your N95 face mask by following these simple instructions.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Teenagers