Lemon honey tea landscapes
Published Nov 1, 2021 at 18:56pm ET
Summer is coming. We have made some delicious lemon honey tea to entertain our relatives and friends. It has won unanimous praise. In order to make it convenient for you to do it yourself, we are now sorting it out and sharing it with you.
- 1 Rub the wax and dust off the lemon surface with salt and rinse.
- 2 Separate the skin, meat and seeds, cut the skin into strips, cut the meat into small pieces (juice will be retained in the process), and discard the seeds.
- 3 Boil the cut skin in a pot for 3 to 5 minutes and drain the water from the drying surface.
- 4 Mix the skin and meat well.
- 5 The empty bottle is first coated with honey, then with a layer of lemon, then with a layer of honey, so as to make lemon honey tea. In order to prevent long and miscellaneous bacteria, the finished product needs to be refrigerated, and it is best to drink it within a month.
- 6 Take a spoonful of lemon honey tea and make a cup of sweet strong drink with boiling water below 80 degrees. Enjoy the summer afternoon with your friends.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The Do's and Don'ts of Discarding Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic. With Lock how many microns can N95 block wear a N95-rated respirator mask if you spend a lot of time outside when there is wildfire smoke in your neighborhood. Face Mask medline face mask N95 while N95 masks are not recommended for infants, there are a few things you can do to make sure your baby is as safe as possible if you must take them out in public. The very first problem is that they are large as well as uneasy to copulate. When it relates to sky air pollution, the results on health and wellness may be ravaging. Exist additional mask constraints that I should be aware of?
Healthcare food category
Snack, Braise, Eggs, It's all right for young and old, Peaceful quality