Lemon Leaf Spicy Shrimp
Published Jan 2, 2022 at 22:47pm ET
Spicy shrimp is spicy and spicy, and lemon leaves can be used to remove grease and enhance aroma. Sprinkle fresh and sweet white wine to neutralize the spicy taste and make the dish more delicious. Today, we invited Jin Liang (@Walking Chef) to make a lemon leaf spicy shrimp.
Food Material List
- 1 South American white shrimp 400g
- 2 White Wine 50g
- 3 Lemon leaf Appropriate amount
- 4 Dry pepper Appropriate amount
- 5 White sesame Appropriate amount
- 6 Garlic Appropriate amount
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 1 Shrimp whiskers were cut off, washed and dried; garlic sliced; dried chilli cut into segments, to be used.
- 2 Heat up the oil in a hot pan and add white shrimp to stir-fry and color evenly.
- 3 Stir-fry garlic slices and chili peppers, then add lemon leaves, stir-fry until fragrant, sprinkle with salt, black pepper and white sesame, stir-fry evenly.
- 4 Lastly, sprinkle with white wine, and you can get out of the pot.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Yet do you understand exactly how to pick the appropriate one? Reusable kids N95 mask reusable especially in Asian countries like China and India that have some of the most polluted air in the world. KF94 Mask what is the difference between N95 and KF94 masks action 4: Put on It Appropriately. And ask the seller if the plastic strips also have metal in them. Here are some pointers for purchasing masks in bulk: ( Two Sentences ) : When purchasing masks in bulk, it is critical to find a reputable seller. Don't touch your face.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Western-style food, Teenagers, Cosmetic recipes