Red-roasted pork hoof is a traditional dish in Sichuan Province. It tastes delicious and has rich nutrition. People call it “beauty food”. It contains rich collagen protein and low fat content. It has special significance in delaying aging and promoting childrens growth and development. It has the effect of beauty and beauty.
Food Material List
- 1 Pigs trotters About 600 g
- 1 Lets start with a finished product drawing.
- 2 Scrape the pigs hooves and wash them. The fluff can be set off by fire. Cut the tip of the claw into two parts, and then cut into small pieces. Or ask a pork buyer to cut it into small pieces for you.
Blanch the pigs hooves, cook the pigs hooves in a cold underwater pot, then pick up the pigs hooves after boiling water, remove the blood and oil foam. Pat the ginger and wash the scallions and garlic.
- 3 Allium chinense and garlic
- 4 Pickled pepper
- 5 Hot pan, pour oil, put a little rapeseed oil in the pan, stir-fry ice sugar into red-brown and constantly bubbling boiling, put in hot water pig hooves, put in pepper, big stuff, anise, rice wine, salt and stir-fry constantly with medium heat.
- 6 Crystal sugar
- 7 The darker the stir-fried, the firmer the color, and how to cook it will not fade.
- 8 After frying in a pot, pour it into a pressure cooker and put a little water, a few pickled chillies, scallions and garlic to press.
- 9 Spend time on meat chops. Now wait for the jingling, jingling, jingling.
- 10 Finally, Id like to add some beautiful pictures for your saliva.
- 11 Ha ha ha ha, pigs feet without scallions
- 12 Finally sprinkle onions on it.