Light Cream Cheesecake bonhomie
Published Aug 27, 2023 at 21:59pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 125g
- 2 butter 30g
- 3 Unsalted butter 50g
- 4 Egg 2
- 5 milk 50g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 33g
- 7 Fine granulated sugar (or powdered sugar, too) 50g
- 1 Mix the cheese, milk, light butter and butter into a non-granular form. Mix the egg yolk well and sift the flour well.
- 2 When beating protein into fish eye blister, add 1/3 sugar, beating into a thick form and then adding 1/3 sugar. When beating into ripple, pour in the last sugar until beating into a pull-up block, inverted not good.
- 3 Pour the beaten protein into the yolk paste three times and mix well. Keep in mind that you can only mix it up and down.
- 4 Add water to the baking tray and put in the mould. Mine is demouldable, so tin paper is wrapped outside.
- 5 Bake at 150 degrees for 40 minutes and at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Cease fire for 30 minutes.
- 6 Cooling, demoulding, refrigeration in the refrigerator for about four hours to eat
N95 masks healthcare tips
Surgical masks are used when someone is undergoing surgery to protect both you and them from germs. N95 mask for smoke does an N95 mask help with smoke they are also easy to wear for long periods of time and won't fog up your glasses. 3m 9502+ N95 Flat-fold Respirator Mask 9502+ N95 when treated or machined with high-speed instruments that produce larger particles than conventional hand tools or sanding processes do. It likewise filterings system out bigger bits including dirt as well as plant pollen that may trigger irritability or even activate allergic reactions. It all depends! It can be tough to tell with so many conflicting opinions out there.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Children