Little Tornado Recipe One Peanut Purple Rice Ball
Published Jul 2, 2020 at 10:02am ET
Food Material List
- 1 purple rice 1 Elf Cup
- 2 peanut 100g
- 3 Brown sugar 100g
- 1 Soak purple rice in a fairy cup and add Tweet Whitnemey purified water overnight
- 2 Add water to Tupperware Gleaming Pressure Cooker and put in soaked purple rice and a little water.
- 3 Cover the cover of the pressure cooker and open the medium heat. Cook until the pressure indicator rises two squares. Turn the heat down and simmer for 6 minutes.
- 4 When the pressure indicator drops completely, the lid of the pot can be opened.
- 5 In the process of boiling purple rice in a high-pressure pot, we first prepare granulated peanuts, 100 grams of peanuts and 50 grams of red granulated sugar into Tupperware Tornado.
- 6 Pull a little whirlwind
- 7 Sugar and peanuts will soon become even fines.
- 8 Put it in a Tupperware sealed bowl for reserve
- 9 When purple rice is cooler, take a small piece and press it flat.
- 10 Wrap in proper amount of peanut granulated sugar
- 11 To form a small ball
- 12 Put the purple rice balls into the peanut granulated sugar powder and roll them, so that the surface of the purple rice balls is evenly covered with peanut granulated sugar, and then make all the peanut purple rice balls in turn.
- 13 Put it on the plate and its done!
N95 masks healthcare tips
They can also be placed in a paper bag if you don't have a plastic one. N95 USA N95 surgical masks made in USA here's a quick rundown of what each type does and how they differ from one another: ( If possible, go into detail about benefits/drawbacks ) KF94 Mask what is KF94 vs N95 learn in this overview if you can sleep with an N95 mask on. When you remain in a thrill and don't have time to clean up after using one of your reusable designs, disposables can save your day. How do I order one? The masks consist of a filter produced coming from a component like cellulose or even artificial fibers that can easily pick up particulates of numerous measurements.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Hanamaki