Lotus Root Dumplings (9)
Published Jul 1, 2022 at 05:16am ET
There is only one lotus root left at home today. So we made dumplings with lotus root filling. Unexpectedly, the taste is very good. I think garlic and lotus root match very well, so there is no use of onions. Daughters praise is endless!
Food Material List
- 1 The lotus root 2 quarter
- 2 minced pork 300g
- 3 flour 500g
- 4 Salt, spices, monosodium glutamate Appropriate amount
- 5 Ginger and garlic powder Appropriate amount
- 6 Vegetable sauce, soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 1 Rinse lotus root peeled and sliced, then shredded, and then chopped (water squeezed out) with meat filling (my house because lotus root only has one section, I put a few pieces of cabbage chopped) together, add salt, five spices powder, garlic and ginger powder, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, vegetable oil mix evenly stand by.
- 2 (Before mixing stuffing, mix the stuffing with good noodles and make full use of the time.) Press the dough slicer flat and roll the skin.
- 3 Stuffing
- 4 Boil dumplings in water and boil them three times in cold water.
N95 masks healthcare tips
There were ways for these brands and their producers to raise their credibility. Free N95 masks how many N95 masks can i get free subjecting you to dangerous bits. NIOSHlist how to buy NIOSH approved N95 masks the FDA records that non-disposable masks - made of paper or cellulose - are ruled out medical devices, so they are not checked for their effectiveness. Basic masks that aren't NIOSH-approved may nonetheless be beneficial in some contexts, such as in hardware stores. If that seal breaks or is destroyed, it is no longer able to protect you and might actually be dangerous. All of them will protect you from breathing in harmful pollutants ( dusts and fogs ) that could make you sick if you breathe them in.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Slightly spicy, Meat control