Love Sponge Cake
Published May 13, 2022 at 22:26pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Berry sugar 120g
- 3 Honey 6g
- 4 milk 50g
- 5 butter 25g
- 6 Lemon juice or white vinegar Few
- 7 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 8 Monascus powder 10g
- 1 Break eggs, add sugar and honey
- 2 Stir the egg bowl in warm water until the sugar dissolves.
- 3 Put the skillet in the warm water just now. Add milk and butter to melt the butter.
- 4 Add a few drops of lemon juice or white vinegar to the egg juice and beat until the egg juice is scratched 8 and does not disappear immediately.
- 5 Sift in low gluten flour and Monascus powder in the egg liquid and mix well in the way of cutting and turning (do not circle)
- 6 Add milk butter and mix well by turning.
- 7 Pour it into the heart-shaped mould, 9 cents full, put it in the preheated oven, bake at 160 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes (usually until the cake rises and falls back)
N95 masks healthcare tips
A lot of us have actually listened to at once or another that we need to use a mask when we are about somebody who is ill. Large N95 for large head customers might choose custom logo face masks over other promotional products for a number of reasons. N95 Mask Brand List good N95 mask brands wear safety glasses or goggles beneath your mask. It's important that you avoid paper towels and sponges as they may leave debris behind on your face shield. There is a good chance that you were given a N95 respirator at some point. And perhaps you're wondering where you can get your own free mask from the CDC or the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) .
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cook rice over a slow fire, Braise, Children