Low Calorie Grains Rice Salt Biscuits
Published Jun 29, 2021 at 22:46pm ET
Convenient and low-calorie.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 salt 14T
- 3 Mashed rice 30g
- 4 Rapeseed oil 30ml
- 5 water 30ml
- 1 Starch salt, grab and mix evenly.
- 2 Add mashed grains, rice and rapeseed oil.
- 3 Rub and knead.
- 4 Add water and knead into a ball.
- 5 Roll into 2 mm thick slices and cut into 1 cm wide and 5 cm long strips.
- 6 Twist into twist shape, preheat oven 160, middle, 20 minutes.
- 7 Two unbearable biscuits with greedy mouths.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you intend to make sure that you are obtaining your money's well worth when you get masks and various other sorts of safety garments. Kids Mask N95 kids masks you may find a huge variety of different brands there. Green free N95 masks green bay second, they are a really useful object that can be utilized on a regular basis. It is critical that all salon staff are aware of and comply with this rule. What are the best circumstances for keeping your mask on? The CDC advises that we all keep a N95 mask in our homes.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1