Making coffee in a siphon pot
Published May 27, 2020 at 23:14pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Coffee bean Appropriate amount
- 1 Fill in water - hook the filter element: fill the lower pot with hot water until the "two cups" icon is marked. Put the filter element in the upper pot, hold the end of the chain by hand, and gently hook the end of the glass tube. Be careful not to suddenly release the hook forcefully to avoid damaging the glass tube of the upper pot.
- 2 Ignition - oblique insertion pot - waiting for bubbles: light the alcohol lamp, obliquely insert the upper pot, so that the rubber edge against the lower pot mouth (rest assured, the upper pot will not fall down) so that the chains soak in the lower pot water. Then boil water, waiting for continuous bubbles to emerge from the lower pot. Place the pot obliquely. Dont let it close the pot. Small bubbles dont count. Wait for big bubbles to appear.
- 3 Fixing - Insert into the pot: When the big bubbles come out in succession, hold the pot upright, shake it gently from left to right and press it down slightly, so that it can gently insert into the pot. After the pot is inserted, you can see that the water in the pot begins to climb up.... If you have a bean grinder, you can start grinding beans now! Use three spoons of coffee (about 24 grams) for two cups of water. About moderate grinding scale.
- 4 Let the water under the pot rise completely to the top pot:
After the water rises completely to the top pot, dont worry, wait a few seconds, wait until the bubbles up to the top pot decrease a little, then prepare to pour coffee powder.
- 5 Pour in the coffee powder - stir (left and right). Pour in the ground coffee powder and stir the coffee powder with a bamboo spoon. Pull the coffee powder evenly into the water. The first stirring begins at the same time.
The stirring action should be gentle and avoid violent stirring. If it is fresh coffee powder, it will float on the surface to form a layer of powder. At this time, the coffee powder needs to be removed. The coffee flavor can be extracted completely only when the coffee powder is stirred. The correct stirring action is to move the bamboo spoon in the left and right direction, with the downward pressure of the "power" to "press" the coffee powder floating on the surface below the water surface.
- 6 Agitate twice - extinguish: after the first stirring, time 30 seconds, time 20 seconds, time 20 seconds for the second stirring, then move the alcohol lamp away. Take the prepared wet cloth and gently wrap the side of the lower pot. Do not let the wet cloth touch the alcohol lamp flame at the bottom of the lower pot to prevent the lower pot from falling. Break. At this time, you can see the water on the top of the pot being quickly "pulled" down to the bottom. If your coffee is fresh enough, there will be a lot of light brown foam in the bottom pot.
- 7 Finish: After coffee is absorbed into the pot, hold the pot in one hand, hold the handle in the other, shake the pot gently to the left and right, and then pull the pot and the pot out. Pour the coffee into the warm cup of coffee, add the milk bubble, and enjoy this cup of aromatic coffee you prepared by yourself.
N95 masks healthcare tips
They're used to protect the respiratory system from particles that can be harmful when inhaled in large quantities, like those found in dust storms or fires. Free N95 masks can i still get free N95 masks but how effective are they? According to a study conducted by Covid-19. Large N95 mask for larger faces this article will inform you exactly how N95 masks are made and what enters into production them as reliable as feasible at maintaining you healthy and balanced while you remain cozy! Don't use it as a dust mask or to keep sawdust off of yourself or others unless you are an individual in an at-risk population. If you want buying one, you can also discover them at your local medication shop or get them online at https://N95instock.com/N95-mask. Most North American face masks protect against dust.
Healthcare food category
Shanghai cuisine 1, Fresh and delicious, Afternoon tea is good for all ages