Peacock Kaiping Fish is a New Years dish. Once it has a festive and peaceful flavor, the steamed meat not only keeps the original taste, but also is very delicious and tender. In fact, steamed fish has changed its appearance, and it is not a new method, but no matter when, it is absolutely a simple and good dinner dish. Fish can be bass, Wuchang or Osmanthus. Experience shows that Wuchang fish is the most beautiful because of its body width, but mostly it will choose spiny appearance. For the less bass, you can put on other patterns if you like.
Food Material List
- 1 Wuchang Fish One article
- 1 Wuchang fish is washed and cut head and tail, and knife from the back of the fish body. Cut the knife every 1 centimeter or so to cut the fish bones and keep the fish abdomen connected at the same time.
- 2 Ginger and garlic are sliced, scallions are sliced, peppers are cut into circles; dried mushrooms are foamed with water and cut into strips.
- 3 First, the slices of ginger and garlic, Shredded Mushroom and scallion were spread flat on the plate. Then the fish body, head and tail were placed on the plate. Finally, the pepper was sprinkled on the plate.
- 4 Sprinkle 2 tbsp sea-sky steamed sauce oil, 1 tbsp cooking wine and 1/3 tbsp white pepper evenly over the fish.
- 5 Boil the water in the pot. Put the Wuchang fish in it. Cover it and steam for 8 minutes.
- 6 Remove the steamed Wuchang fish and sprinkle 2 tbsps of hot oil to serve.