Mango and Durian
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 2
- 2 milk 170g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 35g
- 4 Powdered sugar 16g
- 5 corn starch 10g
- 6 Unsalted Butter 8g
- 7 Unsalted butter 250g
- 8 sugar 25g
- 9 Fruits
- 1 Melt butter in water, sift low gluten flour, sugar powder and cornstarch into milk (or not sieve) and mix well. It doesnt matter if there are a few small particles. They will be screened later. (This picture was taken by me on an eight-inch thousand-layer, so I used three eggs.)
- 2 Break up the eggs
- 3 Then pour step ones milk paste into the egg liquid and stir it upside down.
- 4 Then sift!
- 5 Pour a little of the sifted batter into the melted butter.
- 6 Stir to Full Fusion
- 7 Pour back into the batter and stir gently.
- 8 I use such a non-stick pan, personally feel very useful, young man hot pot, put a little butter, then do not need square (in fact, the first time not to let go also can)
- 9 Pour in a thin layer and fry until slightly discolored (or bubbly) and cook!
- 10 Fried well, you can put it directly on the grease paper (but maybe it will be a little moisture after frying)! __________ I put it on the plate first and then transferred it to the grease paper! Heres a note: The crust should be flat, or there will be traces after refrigeration.
- 11 Wrap the crust in grease paper and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour!
- 12 Then start whipping light butter, light butter to sugar ratio of about 10:1
- 13 Mild butter is particularly easy to beat. I think its OK to beat until the lines are clear and not flowing. After beating, it cant be used.
- 14 Take the crusts out of the refrigerator and open them one by one before making the cake!
- 15 Then start the cake, one layer of fruit to lighten the butter, and then another layer of fruit without putting a little butter, or the single layer of support is not enough! The fruit should be arranged neatly around it, which can make the shape better and also play a supporting role.
- 16 This is the butter, not the fruit, not too thick butter!
- 17 Put on the cake crust!
- 18 Put the fruit again. This is another time I made it. This fruit has enough weight. When its set on all sides, its free in the middle.
- 19 On top of the fruit, theres a little light butter. This time, the edge of the mould is tidier, but my pie skin is a little smaller with an eight-inch mold skin! __________ Mould needs to be buckled, that is, the bottom of the skin is the top surface, so choose the most beautiful one buckled in the mold oh!
- 20 Do a good job in the refrigerator refrigeration for more than 2 hours! Then take out the buckle!
- 21 Another piece is laid one layer by one without the mould. Wrap the film and put it in the refrigerator.
- 22 Take it out of the refrigerator and eat it!
- 23 Another durian! Durian can be a layer of skin and a layer of fruit!
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you are sick, wearing a mask can help stop you from giving your illness to others. Free N95 masks riteaid free N95 or various other areas where you require security versus air-borne impurities. Face Mask ammex N95 face mask yet did you recognize that those very same masks can be used by anybody in the house? If your mask is broken or filthy, throw it in the garbage. These respirators are actually typically made use of in scenarios where workers will definitely be actually revealed to reduced amounts of damaging chemicals or even particulates over a prolonged time period. Though you should follow any recommendations made by your employer or workplace's safety team.
Healthcare food category
Afternoon tea 1, Snack, Braise, Creative dishes, Children, Coffee with coffee, Romantic