Mango Pizza Cup
Published Dec 1, 2021 at 12:02pm ET
This pizza I added mango, sweet stuffing, very suitable for friends who like sweet food. The weight is not very big, the children eat just one at a time.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 150g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 30g
- 3 Purified water 110g
- 4 Ketchup 30g
- 5 onion 20g
- 6 Mango 80g
- 7 Ham slices 2 tablets
- 8 Masurilla cheese 130g
- 1 Mix high-gluten flour and low-gluten flour into a plate, add dry yeast and pure water, mix flour with chopsticks until it forms loose small pieces, cover with fresh-keeping film and put in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- 2 Remove the fridge and knead the dough by hand until it is elastic and smooth. Add butter and continue kneading.
- 3 Knead the dough until smooth and elastic. Put it in a pot, cover it with a fresh-keeping film, and ferment it in a greenhouse.
- 4 The dough ferments about 1.5 times as much as before. Punch the dough with a little flour on your hands. If it doesnt shrink, it will be ready.
- 5 Take out the dough and divide it into 6 points of the same size. After rounding, cover with plastic wrap and rest for 10 minutes.
- 6 Brush a thin layer of butter on the mold of Ermeck 6 in Yangchenbao
- 7 Take a dough and roll it into a round skin.
- 8 Put the rolled dough into the 6th continuous mould of Yangchenbao Ermeike. Make the dough cake the same size as the Bormeike cup by hand. Put a fork into several holes in the dough cake.
- 9 Spread tomato sauce evenly on the cake crust.
- 10 Spread onions, ham and mango evenly.
- 11 Lastly sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and preheat the oven 10 minutes in advance.
- 12 Place the pizza in a preheated oven and bake it at 200 degrees above and below for 20 to 25 minutes until the pizza is colored and golden on the surface.
- 13 The pizza is crisp.
- 14 Sweet Mango
- 15 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
Avoid anything with a rough or rigid texture. Fold N95 foldable mask just how Several Respirator Masks Ought to I Receive? Blue blue N95 or during specific medical operations. The 'N95' stands for the percentage of particles that it prevents from passing through. This article explores why you shouldn't rely on N95 masks to filter exhaled air, what you should do instead, and more. Even though post-COVID problems seem to be less common in children and teens than in adults, COVID-19 can have long-term effects on them.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Light, Teenagers, Cake roll, Nourishment for vitality