Mango yogurt cup cousin
Published Jan 25, 2023 at 04:44am ET
One bite of cake, yogurt, mango and almonds - breakfast and afternoon tea are the best choices. The homemade yogurt I use is thicker ~The recipe was in the recipe that I sent out before.~
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Low powder 50g
- 3 Berry sugar 40g
- 4 Corn oil 25g
- 5 milk 25g
- 6 Lemon juice 2-3 drops
- 1 Make the cake embryo first. Choose eggs with shells of about 60 grams. Egg yolk and protein are separated. Protein pots should be free of water, oil and dirt.
- 2 Milk and corn oil are mixed and emulsified in a manual egg beater. Three yolks are added in turn to mix evenly.
- 3 Sift in starch and mix evenly with a scraper.
- 4 Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice to the egg white, add fine granulated sugar three times, beat to 90% of the hair, and lift the egg head to have a small hook (refer to the previous steps of beating protein in Qifeng).
- 5 First, take a small amount of protein and mix it with the yolk paste evenly.
- 6 The rest of the protein is added to the batter twice to mix or cut evenly.
- 7 Install it in the die (the die is called Balmek, and the middle of the die is raised). The oven is preheated at 150 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8 Demoulding after cooling.
- 9 Chop almonds and mango.
- 10 Add some homemade yoghurt to the cake cup. Put the diced mango and chopped almond into the cake cup.
- 11 Finished product drawings.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you are asking yourself where to get N95 masks around me, I am listed listed below to aid! Medical N95 medical mask making machine their speech will be limited for many years afterward. Elastic Headband N95 red strap is it possible for us to order the same design from you indefinitely and whenever we need it? They are ideal for situations with minimum dust exposure and will not be reused ( such as cleaning up a small spill ) . Are there any other limitations on masks I should know about? Do you wear masks often? If so, you'll want to buy a lot of them so you always have one ready when you need it!
Healthcare food category
Snack, Meat 1, Creative dishes