Margaret biscuits flounder
Published Jul 8, 2020 at 02:05am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 corn starch 100g
- 3 butter 100g
- 4 boiled egg yolk 2
- 1 After softening butter, add sugar powder and salt and whisk it in an egg beater until it is slightly bulky, lighter in color and bulky.
- 2 Boil two eggs, take the yolk, put the yolk on the screen, press with your fingers until the yolk becomes fine.
- 3 Pour in the sifted egg yolk and stir well.
- 4 Mix low gluten flour with cornstarch and sift into beaten butter. Knead into dough by hand.
- 5 The kneaded dough should be slightly dry, but not too wet and will not disperse due to drying. Wrap the dough in a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 6 Take out the cold dough, take a small piece and knead it into a small ball.
- 7 Press flat with your thumb. When pressed flat, biscuits will crack naturally.
- 8 Put it in the oven and the edges are slightly brown.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The Centers for Disease Control and also Prevention ( CDC ) recommends that any individual who may be at risk of exposure to a flu infection must use an N95 mask during the flu period, which runs from October with May. N95 USA N95 masks with ear loops made in USA mERS is contagious, but not easily spread. Images what is a N95 mask image they can be reused ( disposable ) , used only once ( disposable ) , or used more than once ( reusable ) . An N95 mask, on the other hand, is recommended for added security. But their specific applications are distinct from one another. Powered Air-Purifying Respirators ( PAPR )
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Old age diet, Braise, Sushi, Dry stir fried, Air frying pan recipe