The full name of Margaret biscuits is "Miss Margaret who lives in Italian Stacea", and the English name is Italian Hard-boiled Egg Yolk Cookies. A long time ago, when a pastry chef was making biscuits, he silently read the name of his sweetheart in his heart and pressed his handprint on the biscuit. This is the origin of Margarets cookies. Hope that the partners can also experience the romantic taste when tasting this biscuit!
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 150g
- 2 butter 150g
- 3 corn starch 150g
- 4 Powdered sugar 45g
- 5 boiled egg yolk 3
- 1 First comes a material family photo^^
- 2 Mix starch and corn starch, sift eggs, cook yolk and set aside
- 3 Soften butter at room temperature until toothpaste-like. Add sugar and salt. Beat with an egg beater until fluffy and light in color and feather-like.
- 4 Press the cooked yolk with your finger, sift through the screen, scrape the yolk into the butter with a scraper, and stir evenly.
- 5 Pour starch and corn starch into butter and stir evenly to form flocculent dough.
- 6 Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- 7 Knead the refrigerated dough into small, even-sized balls PS: I knead 45 12-gram balls to place the balls directly over the greased baking tray for easy follow-up.
- 8 Vertical pressing of the thumb surface ball causes the edge to crack naturally
- 9 Preheat the oven 170 degrees for a few minutes, heat the middle pan up and down for 15-20 minutes, and the edge of the biscuit is yellowish. PS: The temperature depends on the temper of the oven. Because of the strange character of the oven, my actual baking temperature is 200. Observing pornography at any time is the key.^^
- 10 Maybe you can taste the beautiful love between the pastry maker and Miss Margaret when you leave the oven to cool.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The reason for their initial high cost is that they are disposable. KN95 Mask is KN95 mask same as N95 if you have actually lengthy hair, you could possibly have actually questioned if you can connect it up while using a mask. N95 compare videos and experience how does double masking compare to N95 kam said COVID is resurfACIng in April, May, and June. Additionally, check sure there are no gaps around the borders and that the mask fits your child's face snugly. Check if a mask is NIOSH-approved under the N95.You should still make sure the industrial N95 mask is NIOSH-approved and fits appropriately. The fact is that they're far more effective at keeping germs from getting inside your body.