Mash Tea & Chocolate Crisps (Cookies)
Published Aug 28, 2023 at 12:46pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low gluten flour 200g
- 2 Cupuliferoipollenites 50g
- 3 Tea powder 25g
- 4 Cocoa powder 50g
- 5 oats 50g
- 6 Egg 50g
- 1 The taste of tea and cocoa is different only by adding tea powder and cocoa powder, so the following is only the practice of tea! Remember to divide all kinds of materials into half!
- 2 First, mix low-gluten flour, tea powder, chestnut powder and sift! I will sift as I mix and three times. It feels crisp and crisp.^^
- 3 After softening butter at room temperature, add sugar several times and beat it at low speed until it expands.
- 4 Because this time it was done before I thought of writing a recipe to forgive my temporary photo of Buddhas feet! Next, beat the eggs and add the whipped butter. Then add the sifted powder, salad oil, oats and a pinch of salt. Mix and mix all the ingredients evenly.
- 5 Finally, the spoon is used to discharge the shape of the pieces on the baking paper, but it looks like it can be squeezed out of the pattern with a plaster bag. Childrens paper lazier than me can be stacked directly by hand or baked in the oven at 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes or 170 degrees for about 15 minutes. Baking at low temperature is not easy to blacken, and the taste of wipe tea can keep tender green - but the specific temperature and time need to be adjusted for each oven.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The following advice will help you locate the top KN95 masks for children: Earloop N95 ear loop mask is a leading top priority. Fold automatic foldable mask N95 mask making machine it's the question on everyone's mind as flu season approaches. What are their uses? Take out your trusty ruler and measure from one end of that line to where it connects with the opposite side of that same line. As N95 mask supplies dried up in 2022, FDA issued Emergency Use Authorizations ( EUA ) for some KN95 masks.
Healthcare food category
French cuisine, Vegetarian, Dermatitis