Meat pine and chili wind
Published Dec 4, 2020 at 13:20pm ET
Salty snacks are always more popular than sweet ones.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 2 Salad oil 40g
- 3 milk 40g
- 4 Berry sugar 10g+15g
- 5 Egg 5
- 6 Shallot Appropriate amount
- 7 Ham sausage Appropriate amount
- 8 Salad dressing Appropriate amount
- 1 Separate the yolk of 5 eggs and put them in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 2 After the egg yolk is beaten, add 10 g granulated sugar, salad oil, milk and low-gluten flour in turn, mix them separately, and finally form a paste. If there is no milk, drinking water and milk powder can be added instead, or only drinking water can be added instead.
- 3 Dont beat the egg white in a hurry at this time. Cut the scallions and ham sausages first and set aside.
P.S. Basically, I dont need onion to make cakes.
- 4 The oil paper is spread on the baking tray. Although it is said that it is not sticky to the baking tray, it is more convenient to pad the oil paper. At the same time, the oven should be preheated. Basically 160 degrees preheat for 15 minutes. Enough for the next steps to be done.
P.S. In order to make the greasy paper clothes stick, you can sprinkle a little water on the baking tray.
- 5 Then start beating the egg white, add a little white vinegar or lemon juice to help beat, 15 g or so of fine sugar in the process of beating eggs three times. Finally hit dry foam.
- 6 Then mix the yolk paste with the egg white three times - that is, for the first time, one third of the egg white is scooped into the yolk paste and quickly cut and mix. The second time, scoop a third of the egg white into the yolk paste, and quickly cut and mix. For the last time, pour the yolk paste into the remaining egg white and quickly cut and mix. As for what is called chopping and mixing, what is fast, we are looking for the omnipotent Baidu.
P.S. Ill just say a little, cut and mix, dont draw circles, basically wont defoam.
- 7 Put the stirred paste (I have no idea what it is called==) into the baking pan. I heard that when poured into the baking pan, the paste has a certain stability and will not flow on its own initiative, which is quite excellent ________. Haha...
- 8 Strike the tray hard on the table. Suggest a cuppad or something on the table, or you may feel like you are demolishing the house. Finally, evenly spread the whole baking pan.
- 9 Sprinkle onions and sausages evenly.
- 10 Bake in the oven. Its basically 160 degrees for 15 minutes.
P.S. suggested that the first set must be 10 minutes and 10 minutes. Put it out halfway and stamp it with a toothpick to see if there is any batter on the toothpick. If the toothpick is clean, it means its ripe.
In addition, the containers are different at different times. This cake used to be made into cupcakes and baked in cups for a long time.
- 11 The baked Qifeng cake is very fragrant. It tastes the same as the bakerys -
and then takes it out to cool a little, about 5-10 minutes. Remember to cover the surface with a piece of grease paper, or the cake will dry out, causing it to crack when rolled up later. In addition, it can not be too cool to air, basically controlled within 10 minutes, so that when the roll does not split.
- 12 After that, put the onion and ham sausage side down, spread the salad dressing, and spread the meat floss. (Diced meat that wasnt used just now was also put in)
- 13 Then theres the volume!
- 14 After the roll is finished, it is suggested to wrap it in a new oilpaper. Refrigerate in the refrigerator.
- 15 After about half an hour, take out the cake roll and cut it into the thickness you like. Spread the salad dressing on the cut surface and press the meat floss.
- 16 The delicious rolls are finished.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Design of the valve allows for simple exhalation. Duckbill duck N95 points To Think about When Picking A Respirator. Free N95 masks free N95 masks dayton ohio since air pollution and smoke particles may be harmful. Thus we have produced this assist to provide help provide you the very best expertise achievable in obtaining as well as making use of these masks! Dangers of breathing in wood dust. When asked by a researcher whether or not masks should be thrown away after only one use.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Roast, Light, Children, Korean cuisine 1