Medium bread (not as good as light cream)
Published Jun 21, 2022 at 16:18pm ET
No butter. Its delicious. Its super-elastic. I love this recipe.
Food Material List
- 1 High gluten flour (medium) 300g
- 2 Yeast (middle) 2G
- 3 Egg white (middle) 21g
- 4 Sugar (medium) 15g
- 5 Pure milk (middle) 150g
- 6 Butter (medium) 12g
- 7 egg-white 25g
- 8 Powdered Milk 20g
- 9 butter 12g
- 10 salt 1g
- 11 Granulated sugar 45g
- 12 yeast 2G
- 1 Put all the middle ingredients in the bread machine (butter is not needed first) for 15 minutes. Forget to take photos and make up when you have time.
- 2 Stir in butter for 20 minutes, then take out the dough and put it in a fresh-keeping bag in the refrigerator for more than 17 hours or ferment directly to twice the size, about one hour in summer.
- 3 Put the remaining ingredients in the bread barrel (butter first) and tear the bread into small pieces and put them in for 15 minutes.
- 4 Add butter and stir for 25 minutes until the dough is soft and sticky. Dont doubt it.
- 5 For fear of touching hands, use some corn oil. Take out the dough and divide it into several small groups. Roll it round and set aside for 15 minutes as you like.
- 6 Fold it three times, roll it up and put it on the baking tray.
- 7 Put it in the oven and ferment intelligently to twice the size. Preheat oven for 5 minutes, put it up and down 180 degrees, 15 minutes
- 8 Out of the oven, Ive eaten several.
- 9 Look at the tissues inside. Super bullet teeth. Eat well.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Using a mask to stay clear of COVID-19 is a simple means to shield yourself. Surgical surgical masks vs N95 pick a particle respirator if your workplace has high degrees of dust or various other air-borne impurities, such as fiberglass or asbestos. Free N95 masks kroger free N95 masks near me nIOSH Surgical N95 Respirator, Model Number 3M 1860. Competitively-priced. The very best thing about commercial masks is that they have excellent air flow. And also remember to adjust filterings system monthly!
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1