The first time I met salted caramel sauce was when I had waffles in one of my favorite coffee shops. It can be said that I love it at first sight. Recently I need a can of organic fresh butter, so I make caramel sauce at home by myself. Its good to drink with milk.
Food Material List
- 1 White granulated sugar 200g
- 2 water 30g
- 3 Fresh cream 300g
- 4 salt 2G
- 1 Mix salt and water, add sugar to the pot and cook until caramel color, without stirring at all. (shake the pan gently after discoloration to heat the syrup evenly)
- 2 The cream is heated to boil in a microwave oven. (Each microwave oven has a slightly different power in about 1 minute and 45 seconds. The boiling butter is likely to spill over, so its better to use a larger bowl or cup if possible.)
- 3 When the syrup is completely caramel-colored, turn off immediately, add fresh butter that has just boiled, and stir immediately with a wooden spade after 5 seconds. (The pot is big enough not to worry about spilling over.)
- 4 Then keep stirring. (After cooling, the caramel sauce will become smooth and shiny.)
The pot must not stick to the pot, must be large enough, the sugar must be turned off immediately after the caramel color, the butter must be boiling into syrup, add syrup must be constantly stirred, stirring must use wooden shovel (spoon)!! If you do not want to be in danger, please follow these instructions carefully.
N95 masks healthcare tips
They should wear N95 masks while working in hospital or clinical settings. With Lock how many microns can N95 block if you operate with hazardous products or in an industrial setting where exposure to toxins is a possibility. Face Mask china N95 face mask washable quotes they're better than nothing. N95 masks, sometimes called respirators, are the most common type of masks used to prevent the spread of airborne viruses like the flu or SARS. Learn how long you can wear a N95 mask without losing its effectiveness in this guide to safely wearing a N95 mask when outside your home or office building. How do N95 masks protect against smoke from wildfires?