Milk Tea Qifeng Cake German Miji Cabbage
Published Mar 6, 2023 at 03:20am ET
Milk tea can remove greasy, help digestion, refresh the mind, diuresis and detoxification, eliminate fatigue. It is also suitable for patients with acute and chronic enteritis, gastritis and duodenal ulcer. It can also detoxify alcoholics and narcotics poisoners. Mixing milk tea in Qifeng cake is another kind of flavor. There is a light tea fragrance in the soft cake! ______________
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Powdered sugar 60g
- 4 Camellia oil 50g
- 5 Tea with milk 70g
- 6 lemon 1 tablets
- 7 salt 1g
- 1 Prepare all ingredients: 85 grams of low gluten flour, 5 eggs, 60 grams of sugar powder, 50 grams of Camellia oil, 70 grams of milk tea, 1 slice of lemon, 1 gram of salt;
- 2 Pour milk tea and camellia oil into a mixing bowl and stir evenly with a manual egg beater.
- 3 Egg yolk and egg white are separated. Egg white is put into an anhydrous and oil-free beating pot. Egg yolk is put into a cream mixture solution and stirred evenly with a manual beater.
- 4 Sift the low gluten flour into the yolk solution, stir it evenly with a silica gel scraper, and stir it in zigzag shape from top to bottom.
- 5 Put the stirred yolk paste in the refrigerator and refrigerate it for later use.
- 6 When making fish eye blisters with an electric egg beater, add a slice of lemon juice, 20 grams of sugar powder and 1 gram of salt. At the same time, the oven is heated up and down at 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7 When using the electric egg whisk to produce a fine white foam, add 20 grams of sugar powder and continue to pass.
- 8 Then the protein was whipped in the middle and low grades. When the protein had clear lines, 20 grams of sugar powder was added to continue whipping.
- 9 When the protein is beaten to dry foam, lifting the egg beater can pull up small sharp corners, and the small sharp corners are not bent.
- 10 Take 1/3 of the protein into the yolk batter, stirring up and down, do not beat the circle stirring! Stir to make it mixed evenly. Then take 1/3 of the protein into the yolk batter, stirring up and down, do not stir in circles! Stir to make it mixed evenly. Pour the batter into the remaining 1/3 protein, stir up and down, and stir evenly.
- 11 Pour the batter into the 8 inch black-and-white marble cake mould, lift the mould and shake it vertically down several times at the height of 20-30 cm, which is the appearance of the bubble.
- 12 Place the cake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees. Place it on the penultimate layer. Bake it for 60 minutes at 150 degrees. (Depending on the specific circumstances of your oven).
- 13 When the cake is baked, it comes out of the oven and shakes vertically downward from 20-30 cm. After shaking, it is buckled on the cold net. Only when the cake is cooled, can it be demoulded! __________
- 14 Finished product drawings
- 15 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
Both types of respirators are helpful in their own ways. Mask For Cleaning how to clean a N95 mask at home these dusts are responsible for a wide range of health issues, the majority of which are related to the lungs. Top Rated Products best face masks N95 but the truth is that there are no hard and fast rules about when to wash N95 masks. Especially if you're new to wearing them and aren't used to the rubber face feeling. People who are exposed to wood dust may get skin irritation, itching, and rashes. You might question what they're doing and where they acquired the masks.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Light, Children, Cumin