Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 270g
- 1 The dough is kneaded into a dough in a bread machine. After the dough is stiffened, butter is added. The air in the dough is extruded and the dough is divided into three equal parts. Wake up at room temperature for 15 minutes. Continue kneading until the complete stage. The film can be pulled out. Fermentation at room temperature to twice the size.
- 2 Roll the wake-up dough into strips, the width is the same as the toast box, roll up the dough and tighten it. The rolled dough is folded down into the toast box and the remaining two pieces are rolled in the same way.
- 3 Put the toast box in the oven. Put a box of hot water under it for final fermentation. The head of dough will cover the top of the toast box when it is 9 minutes full.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven at 165 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the toast while its hot. Cool the toast to the same temperature as the palm and slice it.
1. First pour water into the bread bucket and pour the eggs into the water.
2. Add sugar and salt.
3. Cover the water with flour and cover the water completely. Put milk powder on top and sprinkle yeast evenly.
4. I use ACA bread machine, select program 8 (dough). The bread machine begins to knead the dough. When the dough is stopped, turn off the program. Add the softened butter, add the new selection procedure 8, and knead the dough for the second time. When the kneading stops, turn off the procedure, re-select procedure 8 and knead the dough for the third time. By kneading the noodles three times, you can basically bake toast.
N95 masks healthcare tips
N95 masks can filter as much as 95% of particles in the air if they are approved by NIOSH and proper fit is achieved. Surgical N95 Mask HoneyWell surgical N95 respirator safety NIOSH-approved only N95 masks without a bridge or those that advertise being metal-free are needed. Elastic Headband N95 mask with head strap online in addition to the tried-and-true aluminum bridge, we also have a responsibility to inspect the plastic bridge in great detail. Personalize soft face masks with your brand or image. To address the needs of a wide range of industries. Using rubbing alcohol, clean your mask.