Mini cupcakes prettiful
Published Aug 30, 2023 at 07:33am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Whole egg juice 300g
- 2 Powdered sugar 160g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 170g
- 4 Powdered Milk 20g
- 5 milk 40g
- 6 Salad oil 30g
- 1 Mix the whole egg liquid with sugar powder.
- 2 Whip it out with an egg beater
- 3 Add milk powder (because it is made for baby, so choose infant milk powder)
- 4 Sift low gluten flour and mix evenly. (Must mix well, dont stir in circles.)
- 5 Add milk and mix well.
- 6 Add salad oil and mix well.
- 7 Squeeze the batter into the mould
- 8 Put it in the preheated oven, heat 170, heat 150 and bake for 20 minutes.
- 9 Bake well.
- 10 Open to eat
N95 masks healthcare tips
Using any of these will save you from inhaling dangerous pollutants ( dusts and fogs ) that could make you sick. Reusable kids reusable N95 when To Change Your Mask. KN95 KF94 KN95 N95 is it OK to re-use my face mask? This second variety is sufficiently slack to allow eating and drinking, but does not establish an airtight seal. An average disposable respirator will last 8-10 months with careful handling and use before needing replacement. A respirator has better filtration like N95 or KN95 masks.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Clear heat and remove fire