Modified fried sauce noodles
Published Jan 18, 2022 at 08:04am ET
Today, on June 1st, Im thinking about making a weekend with good color, fragrance and taste. Not too much trouble, the weather is hot, so there is this improved fried sauce noodles.
Food Material List
- 1 Vermicelli Appropriate amount
- 2 cucumber One root
- 3 Green soya beans A small bowl
- 4 Tomatoes One
- 5 Corn grain A small bowl
- 6 A sweet sauce made of fermented flour A pack of
- 7 Bean paste A pack of
- 8 Egg 2
- 9 Shredded onion and ginger Few
- 1 Cucumber shredded, green beans boiled in water, corn kernels cooked. Slice tomatoes. Chopped onion and ginger
- 2 Mix the sweet paste with the bean paste, add the sauce, cooking wine, a little sugar, mix well and set aside.
- 3 Eggs are scattered, cooked in cold oil and stirred with chopsticks. The eggs fried in this way are very broken and need not be cut. Pour out for use
- 4 Add oil to the pan, and make sure the sauce doesnt stick to the pan. Add shallot and ginger in hot oil and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the sauce. Keep stirring. Cook for five minutes and add the egg crumbs. Stir-fry evenly and then come out of the pot.
- 5 Add water to the pot and boil the noodles. Cook until bright. Fish the noodles in cold water and rinse them. Code plate. Side dish with sauce
- 6 Complete. Good colour, fragrance and taste.
N95 masks healthcare tips
N95 masks, commonly known as respirators, are intended to guard against airborne particles that are too tiny to be seen with the human eye but still pose a health risk. Earloop N95 mask with ear loops NIOSH approved is it possible to reuse N95 masks after the first time you use them? Medical is NIOSH N95 medical grade pressure demand respirators. Here are two steps you can take to ensure you're purchasing an authentic NIOSH approved 3M N95 mask and not one that isn't approved. While they might not have the ability to take on various other brand names in regards to appeal. You can do this by looking for the CE or FDA logos on the packaging or mask.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Italy cuisine 1, Examinee