A bowl of steaming ginger wine veil, pour a little old wine, put on toppings, fragrance, although for a place of humble taste, but better than human delicacy... Just as the people in the south of the Yangtze River are fond of tenderness, the veil carries tenderness like a lovers feelings. Let you and me in this dusty city find a rare touch of calm and gentleness.
Food Material List
1Hengyang Ancient Handmade YarnHalf ligature
2Drying cooked shrimp skin in HengyangAppropriate amount
3Lean meatAppropriate amount
4Shrimp meatAppropriate amount
11. Prepare the materials for the entrance.
21. Prepare old rice wine for use.
31. Soak Lentinus edodes in hot water for use.
41. Put a little cooking oil 2 in the pot, stir-fry the ginger powder slightly 3, pour in old rice wine and water 4, add a little sugar, vegetable extract (or chicken extract) 5, serve in a bowl.
51. Pour a little cooking oil 2 into the pan and stir-fry shrimps, shrimp skins and mushrooms to make toppings.
61. "Topping" dish to be used
71. Boil the pot with water, prick the noodles in the bottom half and scatter the noodles with chopsticks.
81. Start the wok with yarn 2, pour the cooked rice wine into 3, then pour the toppings.
91. Complete Note: No salt on the yarn
N95 masks healthcare tips
Hang or keep your mask in a clean, dry location while it is not in use. Free N95 masks free N95 masks USPS respirators vs, masks. Earloop earloop N95 mask clean down your face shield with a paper towel or clean. How it should be cleaned. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ( COPD ) . They don't seem to be preventing the spread of germs.