Natural Fermentation-Portuguese Sweet Bread
Published Jul 23, 2021 at 16:08pm ET
Http: blog. sina. com. cnsblog_6422746e01clbc. HTML
Food Material List
- 1 Fermentation Head: Natural Fermentation Seed (100% Water Powder Ratio) 50g
- 2 water 195g
- 3 Strong flour 100g
- 4 Main dough: high gluten flour 375g
- 5 sugar 85g
- 6 Whole egg (2) 100g
- 7 Powdered Milk 40g
- 8 Unsalted Butter 60g
- 9 Vanilla flavor 5g
- 10 salt 7G
- 11 Rapid Yeast Powder 7G
- 12 water 15g
- 13 All fermentation heads
- 1 Make fermentation head: natural fermentation 50g + water 195g + high Powder 100g mixed into a thick paste, room temperature (26 degrees in summer kitchen) completely launched, there are obvious small bubbles, about 4-5h, put into the refrigerator for overnight refrigeration.
- 2 Make the main dough: the fermented head of cold storage is taken out of the refrigerator ahead of time, the high temperature flour, 375g+ sugar, 85g+ milk powder, 40g+ whole egg 2 (about 100g) + Vanilla Flavor 5g salt, 7g+ water 10g+ all baking heads, chef machine hook head, 1-2 speed mixing into dough, soaking 40-60min to make the dough tissue self build and produce initial reinforcement.
- 3 After soaking the dough, start the chefs machine to knead the dough at 1-2 speed, add 60g butter 2-3 times, knead until the dough is fully expanded, gently pull the dough for "glass window" test, and then pull out the film that is not suitable for breaking. At this time, add 6G fast yeast powder, knead all (if you have time to patiently wait for natural fermentation of natural fermentation, you can not speed up the yeast powder.) Put it in the fermentation pot and cover it for medium-term fermentation. Fermentation at room temperature (25 degrees) lasts about 1 hour, dough is twice as big. The dough is dipped in dry powder with fingers to test the fermentation degree. The slow rebound of dough indicates that the fermentation is completed. If the rapid rebound indicates that the fermentation is not in place, the fermentation will continue to be delayed.
- 4 The dough is weighed and divided into four parts: an 8-inch cake mold of 450g, a bear toast mold of 310g, and the rest of the dough is made into other shapes that you like. Press dough exhaust, circle, relax for 15 minutes, press again exhaust, circle, roll up and put it into the mould, cover it and put it in a warm place for final fermentation, the dough can be sent to the mold 8 minutes full, the fermentation state can be detected, the finger is dipped in dry powder and pressed on the surface of the raw toast billet, and the final fermentation can hardly be completed by pressing it. Fermentation, the final fermentation about four or five centimeters (room temperature 25 degrees, fermentation time or according to their own room temperature observation and control).
- 5 Oven fire temperature: 200 degrees above the fire, 180 degrees below the fire, 30 minutes in advance of preheating, into the green, baking 50-60 minutes, bread surface color should be covered with tin paper, in order to avoid pasting.
N95 masks healthcare tips
To learn more about how effective N95 masks really are. Face Mask For Work do healthcare workers have to wear N95 masks in the aftermath of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, many people in affected areas have been left with flooded homes that are now infested with mold. Face Mask For Work wear an N95 as a childcare workers decide where to insert your logo or other design elements. And there are others that simply keep your nose and mouth clean. Seclusion and also N95.All 3 have a details function relying on what your clinical demands are. You should wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Refreshing, Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Fresh, Seafood, Braise, Light, Sushi, Korean cuisine 1