Food Material List
- 1 Grape Natural Fermentation Solution
- 2 Grape 500g
- 3 water 1000g
- 4 sugar 250g
- 5 Biga
- 6 High powder 380g
- 7 Little White Old Face 80g
- 8 Red Wine 125g
- 9 Grape seed concentrate 115g
- 1 Fresh grapes are added with water and sugar. They are kept at room temperature of 26-27 degrees for 7 days, shaking and deflating once a day.
- 2 Mix all the ingredients of the fermentation head evenly.
- 3 Fermentation at room temperature for 14 hours.
- 4 Mix all the ingredients of the main dough and mix the fermentation head twice.
- 5 After the oil is stirred, the dough is stirred at 27 degrees Celsius.
- 6 Add roasted walnuts and wine-stained raisins.
- 7 After mixing evenly, the basic fermentation lasted for 90 minutes.
- 8 Turn over and ferment for 30 minutes.
- 9 The dough was divided into two pieces, fermented for 60 minutes, and rounded.
- 10 Secondary fermentation 60 minutes to twice the size, sprinkle powder.
- 11 Preheat oven, fire at 210 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 12 Cool out and preserve thoroughly.
- 13 I used fresh Jufeng grape for fermentation, which is charming and energetic.
1 grape juice, 4-7 days can be harvested, refrigerated storage, delay fermentation, open the bottle cap every week, breathe in fresh air. Try to use it within a month.
2. The amount of household baking is not much, so the amount of seed can be reduced. You cant always make a kind of bread. The extra dilution can be used as a drink. Grape juice is actually an enzyme. Enzymes can make us healthy and energetic.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Since COVID-19 breakout in 2022, Instocking LLC collected child-friendly masks. FDA FDA list N95 do not blow your nose while you are wearing it. Free N95 masks how do i get free N95 masks gov after removing a face mask, wash your hands. Take remove your mask without touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. How effective are face masks against COVID-19? This post will explain why N95 masks were not designed to be reused and will give you three reasons why you should not reuse your mask.