Nutritional and healthy sushi. Cucumber-free ham is healthier
Published Aug 25, 2021 at 23:10pm ET
Ive always wanted to eat sushi. I like the taste of roasted laver very much. But because I dont eat ham vegetarianly (even though it used to be worrying to eat meat double-hunk ham), cucumber smeared with hormones, bought back and kept growing at home. So I dont eat either. Chinese cabbage is cheap and the freshest seasonal vegetable in winter. So are carrots. So making sushi is healthy and nutritious. Hee-hee!
Food Material List
- 1 Carrot 1 large
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 stalk of Chinese cabbage Two tablets
- 4 cabbage-leaf Two tablets
- 5 Laver 4 sheets
- 6 White sesame A little
- 7 Semen Sesami nigrum A little
- 8 Rice (white rice) A box (rice measuring device attached to rice coogr)
- 9 Glutinous rice A box (ibid.)
- 10 Fresh keeping film a sheet
- 11 Sushi curtain a sheet
- 12 Vinegar 50g
- 13 Icing 25g
- 14 salt 5g
- 1 Steam the rice first (glutinous rice, rice 1:1)
- 2 Now make sushi vinegar. Mix 5 g salt, 25 g Sugar and 50 g vinegar together. Stir until melted.
- 3 Separate two pieces of cabbage leaves from the cabbage band, and cut the cabbage band into neat strips. Leaves are torn into strips or sheets as you like. Then add a little water to the pot and boil the cabbage buns and leaves. Remove it.
- 4 Cut the carrots into neat strips and fry them in a pan with a little oil. Why do you cook it? Because carrots are fat-soluble nutrients, nutrients must be released under oil-heat conditions to be absorbed by the body. Raw food is not very nutritious. So if you want to eat, why not eat more nutrients? Hee-hee, fried carrot sticks are more fragrant. Stir-fried carrots in a bowl and set aside. Then beat two eggs in an empty bowl, sprinkle some salt and mix well. Pour a little oil into the pan, medium hot pot, pour the eggs into a small fire and fry slowly until golden yellow. Fill out and cut into strips.
- 5 When the glutinous rice is cooked, let it cool slightly. Mix the sushi vinegar with a little bit, and dont add too much. Stir well according to your taste.
- 6 Put a fresh-keeping film on the sushi curtain so that it can be pressed tightly and cleaner, and it wont dirty the sushi curtain. Kill two birds with one stone. Lay a fresh-keeping film and put the whole piece of laver on it. Then spread the rice mixed with sushi vinegar evenly on the laver and press it a little.
- 7 Lay the leaves of Chinese cabbage, then put carrot sticks, Chinese cabbage sticks, egg sticks in turn, sprinkle with a little fried white sesame and black sesame. You can start rolling, rolling and pressing gently.
- 8 Cut the rolled sushi into segments with a knife and set the plate to eat. Its fragrant. Its half done in a minute. Its nutritious and healthy. Rod and rod clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap
N95 masks healthcare tips
Other masks are also effective. NIOSH NIOSH N95 masks we are able to establish the most comprehensive PPE supply chain possible because to our extensive collaboration with more than one hundred reputable PPE brands. Honeywell HoneyWell N95 review it is essential that you have an understanding of the rationale of wearing this mask as well as the ways in which it is unique from other masks now available. But if you're doing professional work where there might be dust or chemicals. These masks are designed to filter out 95% of the airborne particulates floating in the air. How many times can you reuse N95 masks?
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Acid, Deep fried