Nutritional Whole Grain Bag
Published Feb 5, 2023 at 13:52pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 216g
- 2 Low gluten whole wheat flour 72g
- 1 Mix low gluten flour with high gluten flour
- 2 Beat up two eggs and mix them into egg juice. Prepare 135 grams of milk.
- 3 Put milk in the bread machine, evenly sprinkle egg juice, salt in the corner of the bread machine. Cover the flour with liquid. Poke a small hole in the middle of the flour with your finger. Sprinkle yeast in. (Do not let yeast and liquid touch. Affect fermentation)
- 4 Knead the dough until it shines. Place butter on the surface. Knead until it can pull out the film.
- 5 Put the dough in a small bowl. Put it in the oven. Put a cup of hot water next to it. Fermentation is 1-1.5 times larger (oven should not exceed 35 degrees, otherwise yeast will be killed).
- 6 Exhaust the dough, divide it into small pieces, and wake up in the oven for 15 minutes (or just the temperature! Do not exceed 35 degrees!!
- 7 Take out the exhaust gas and knead it into your favorite shape for the last fermentation. It wont rebound quickly when its put on your finger. Its fermented. Spread a little water on the fermented bread. Sprinkle oats on it.
- 8 Preheat oven 200 degrees. Medium, bake for 20 minutes.
- 9 Cover the surface with tinfoil after the color. Make sure the surface does not become pasty.
- 10 Haha. Its baked.~
1. In the process of fermentation, the temperature in the oven should not exceed 35 degrees
2. Sticking some flour on the hand and the panel will not stick to the hand ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
When it comes to custom logo face masks, it's crucial to check prices from different providers before making a buy. Shop N95 mask near me in store after analyzing the materials utilized in disposable and non-disposable masks. NIOSHlist where can i buy N95 NIOSH approved masks many specialists propose switching from cloth or surgical masks to N95 and KN95 masks to prevent the spread of the highly infectious Omicron strain. Your personalized face mask will be on its way! So let's cut right to the chase: yes. Some block more of the wood dust than others, depending on their design and construction.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1