Oil-free Banana Muffin
Published Nov 7, 2021 at 14:08pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Banana One root
- 2 Egg One
- 3 plain flour 80g
- 4 milk 60ml
- 5 salt Few
- 1 Get all the ingredients ready.
- 2 Peel bananas and cut them into small pieces. Set aside.
- 3 Cut into small pieces and pound them into mud. Set aside.
- 4 Add eggs, salt and milk, and stir well.
- 5 Add flour and stir well.
- 6 Stir into batter. (If its too thin, you can add some flour to keep stirring.) But I have just the right amount.
- 7 After mixing the batter, you can start to fry it. The pan does not need to lick oil, and scoop up a small spoon of batter to fry it over a small fire.
- 8 After each side is fried for 3 minutes, the golden color will turn over the other side and continue to fry.
- 9 Finally, all fried, you can load plate, start.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Mask with N95 Filter, YICHITA YQD8008, that has been approved by NIOSH. Elastic Headband N95 mask head strap the first thing you need to keep in mind before acquiring a mask is whether it fits to wear or not. External Nose Clip nose mask N95 you can use any old mask if you're ready to take a chance. Defense do they actually provide you? The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) has approved the Harley L-288 as a N95 mask. For each four hrs of use, take 15 minutes off without wearing one.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Baking, Snack, Braise, Children, Stew, Northeast Cuisine 1