Food Material List
- 1 meat-type ducks 1 only
- 1 Remove the viscera of the duck. Wash the viscera with salt and set aside. Wash the duck inside and outside.
- 2 Prepare fried tofu, sweet potato vermicelli, boxed duck blood, and buy duck sausage in the market.
- 3 Place ducks in a pot. The amount of water can cover the whole duck as a benchmark! Cover a spice bag with gauze (scallion 1, ginger 1, pepper 15, pepper 10, fennel a little, anise 1, cinnamon 1, garlic 3), and finally pour in a little cooking wine, cover and boil.
- 4 It is best to boil the soup over a large fire and then stew it over two hours in a medium or small scale. If the evaporation of the soup is too little, hot water can be added (Note: cold water can not be added to avoid damaging the white soup).
- 5 While boiling duck soup, soak sweet potato vermicelli in warm water and cut duck blood into 2 to 3 centimeters square.
- 6 Remove the cooked duck intestines, gills and liver slices from the duck soup, and prepare all the excipients to be put into the old duck soup.
- 7 Put the accessories into the pot, add the white-boiled old duck soup, add seasonings (salt, chicken essence, pepper) according to your taste.
- 8 Finally, use a big bowl to boil the old duck vermicelli soup, decorated with coriander! Thats a great success! Please look forward to helping the master kitchens next work oh! If you like it, go ahead and collect it. Your support is the driving force for me to upload food production! Thank you
N95 masks healthcare tips
Gloves, aprons, metatarsal safety boots, hearing and breathing protection may be needed. Black black over the head N95 mask kN95 masks are available at https://KN95masks.org/ You can probably find them in your plumbing department. Surgical N95 vs surgical masks those with heart or lung illness, people with asthma, and elderly folks are especially vulnerable to the effects of particulate matter in air pollution. But if you’re unsure or have a unique face shape. Including dust. To assist employers in adhering to safety rules and regulations, NIOSH publishes advice and guidance.