Old sausage roll
Published Jan 16, 2021 at 00:53am ET
Fangzi comes from flying snow, and I have increased its weight.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 225g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 45g
- 3 Sugar 30g
- 4 salt 3G
- 5 yeast 5g
- 6 water 95g
- 7 Egg 75g
- 8 butter 30g
- 9 sour dough 150g
- 10 Old material:
- 11 Strong flour 75g
- 12 Low-gluten flour 15g
- 13 water 52g
- 14 yeast 0.8g
- 15 salt 0.8g
- 16 Sugar 8g
- 1 Mix the old flour one day in advance and let it be refrigerated and fermented to twice the size.
- 2 Knead all materials except butter, add softened butter and knead until joining stage.
- 3 The dough is rounded and put into a pot, and the basal fermentation is carried out to double the size.
- 4 Take out the dough and divide it into 10 equal parts. Roll it round and relax for 15 minutes.
- 5 Take one and roll it long. Roll up after turning over and remember to pinch the closure tightly.
- 6 Take a ham sausage and roll up the dough.
- 7 Roll up the dough and put it on the baking tray and ferment it in the oven.
- 8 Brush the dough with egg liquid.
- 9 Preheat oven 180 degrees, middle, about 18 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Purchase 10 Packs of KN95 for Kids FDA Approved Masks. KN95 Mask whats a KN95 mask vs N95 n95 masks must undergo a rigorous inspection and certification process by NIOSH. ASTM Mask N95 ASTM level option 2: DD02V-N95-2K Shigematsu N95 Mask Made in Japan. Don't worry. You have likely been exposed to smoke from the wildfires that have been raging across California this summer, regardless of where you reside. Follow these three simple steps to get free N95 masks in your region now.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1