Olio Cheese Cake (6 inches) Olio
Published Nov 11, 2021 at 06:37am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 250g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 milk 80g
- 4 Granulated sugar 80g
- 5 starch 15g
- 6 Lemon juice 1 scoops
- 7 RUM 1 scoops
- 8 Oreo biscuit crushing 120g
- 9 butter 50g
- 1 Prepare the required materials
- 2 Crushing Oreo biscuits into powder without granules
- 3 Butter insulated water heated to liquid state
- 4 Fuse butter and Olio evenly, then pour it into the mould and press it flat. Put the mould in the refrigerator and refrigerate for about a quarter of an hour.
- 5 Soften the cream cheese and add sugar and an egg to whisk until smooth and non-granular.
- 6 Add the second egg, milk, lemon juice, starch and rum in turn. Stir well.
- 7 Pour into the mold that has been refrigerated before you pour it into the baking pan. Add water to the baking pan. Bake in water for 60 minutes after preheating the oven at 160 degrees.
- 8 Bake well and refrigerate in refrigerator for 2 hours before demoulding. Success is achieved.
N95 masks healthcare tips
In some cases. N95 wholesale wholesale N95 FFP2 here's a quick look at how they're different and what each one will protect you from. Love Surprise RAJXKN95V Mask With Valve N95 hard to breathe n95Wholesale offers Benehal MS8225 N95 Mask with Individual Package for $0.99 per pack. Yet perform these masks function? But the N95 and KN95 masks are two of the most popular. Masks must also be correctly fitted for safety reasons.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Cake