Orange juice with vegetable sprouts
Published May 24, 2020 at 16:53pm ET
The oranges at home are in disaster again. They are in distress. The bamboo bean sprouts on the balcony are growing into woods. After seeing off the guests in the afternoon, they are finally free to dispose of and pound. These two become an appetizer on the dining table. The sour and sweet taste of oranges is mixed with the fragrance of sprouts. After eating, they feel relaxed and happy.
Food Material List
- 1 Bamboo bean sprouts
- 2 A mandarin orange
- 1 Bamboo bean sprout seedlings cultivated at home;
- 2 Cut off the vegetable buds, wash them with water, rub the orange peel with salt properly, and clean them.
- 3 In the quarter of the orange, cut the knife, cross section;
- 4 Put the tangerine slices into the juicer.
- 5 Extrude fresh orange juice vigorously
- 6 Add a little olive oil and mix all ingredients with a pair of chopsticks.
Only when the mixture is eaten now can the taste be maintained.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Of course, this also works with other kinds of face masks, such as N99 and P2 masks! Elastic Headband N95 with head strap in the past we dive into just how you can possibly clean an N95 mask. Face Mask face mask N95 factories heart problem. N95 masks typically have a shelf life of 2 to 3 years. You've probably heard that washing your hands frequently and thoroughly is important for preventing the transmission of COVID-19. If you are unclear if your respirator may be reused or is still safe to use, consult your local public health authority.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Private dishes 1, Hot, A dish that goes with liquor, Milk fragrance