Original Qifeng cupcakes (cupcakes made in oven)
Round-moulded Qifeng cake has been made a lot. Now lets have a paper-cup version of Qifeng cake. Its delicious and soft. ~ (About 12 continuous-moulded cups + 6 large cupcakes)
- 1 Prepare materials, eggs should be put at room temperature for reuse.
- 2 Egg yolk and protein are separated, yolk and fine sugar are mixed and beaten in an egg beater until the volume is enlarged and the color is lighter, then cooking oil is added three times, and each time the egg is stirred in a manual egg beater until the mixture is even and the next time.
- 3 Add milk and mix well.
- 4 Sift in the low gluten flour and mix it evenly with a rubber scraper to make egg yolk batter.
- 5 Make Protein Cream: (Protein containers must be oil-free and water-free) First beat the egg with an electric beater until it is frothy.
- 6 Add the 1/3s fine sugar into the protein, then turn to the fine foam at high speed, then add the fine sugar of 1/3, turn to high speed and continue to play the texture.
- 7 Finally, add the remaining sugar and continue beating until dry foaming (that is, when the egg beater is lifted, the protein can pull out a short, erect pointed corner), so that the protein cream is completed.
- 8 Take 1/3 protein frost into the yolk paste plate and mix it evenly with a rubber scraper. Then take 1/3 protein frost into the yolk paste plate and mix it evenly with a rubber scraper.
- 9 Finally, pour all the batter in the yolk batter into the remaining protein frost dish, and completely mix well (remember not to draw circles to stir).
- 10 Before putting the cake paste into the 12 cake mould, you can put the cake paste into the mounting bag first.
- 11 Put the small cake cup into the mould, then squeeze into the cake paste, about 8-9 minutes full. After filling, gently click on the table to shock out the bubbles in the cake paste.
- 12 Preheat oven for 10 minutes and bake at 170 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 13 While baking the small cake, pour the remaining cake paste into the large paper cup, and fill it with 8 cents, then blow out the bubbles a few times.
- 14 When the cake is baked, put it in the oven immediately. Its also 170 degrees 25-30 minutes.
- 15 The original Qifeng cake is finished. After it is baked, it should be clicked on the table for a few times, so that the cupcakes do not need to be upside down.
- 16 Finished Product 1
- 17 Finished Product 2
- 18 Look, at this height, theres no shrinkage at all.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Https://surgicalN95mask.com is a professional online store that offers surgery N95 masks. Face Mask new N95 face mask this is especially real if you aren't taking appropriate treatment of your nose while wearing the mask. Face Mask where to get free N95 face masks especially if you're not sure what to bring with you to protect yourself and your family from the bad air. And here's how they are doing it: Stores that sell protective equipment ( like dust masks ) will give away NIOSH-certified N95 respirators ( often just called N95 masks ) while supplies last. There are several options on the market today. If there are any gaps in the mask, it won't fit properly.
Healthcare food category
Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Braise, Some Breakfast Dishes, Protecting Liver and Supplementing Blood, Children, Cumin